Experienced, Expert and Accessible Dentistry
The TMJ and Sleep Center is known for its state of the art technology, combined with the most current understanding and treatment approach. Objective documentation that supports treating sleep apnea problems and TM joint problems is done to assure the best results for our patients’ well being and happiness.
About TMJ and Sleep Center
Dr. Paul Insolera has founded the TMJ and Sleep Center, a practice that emphasizes the diagnosis and treatment of sleep apnea, as well as treatment of TM Joint and orthodontic/orthopedic concerns. Dr. Insolera relies on his extensive training with latest instrumentation for sleep apnea diagnostics and treatment to provide cutting edge technology to his patients.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Over 25 Years of Treating Sleep Apnea and TMJ
- Highly Trained Staff
- Friendly and Helpful Office Staff
- Neuromuscular Diagnostics
- Objective Documentation
- Comfortable, Relaxing Environment
- No Guess Work on Sleep Appliances
- Non-Surgical/Non-Invasive TMJ Treatment
- Delta Dental Provider
About Dr. Insolera
Education & Professional Affiliations
Dr. Insolera received his B.S. degree from Rutgers University in New Brunswick, NJ. He received his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the New York University College of Dentistry in New York City.
Memberships and Accolades
- American Dental Association
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- American Academy of Craniofacial Pain
- American Academy of Pain Management, Diplomat
- International Association for Orthodonics (IAO)
- Fellowships – International College of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Dr. Insolera enjoys reading, drawing, cooking and maintaining a level of fitness. He has accomplished 8 marathons! He enjoys an eclectic taste in cuisine and travel and being with family and friends is an important aspect of Dr. Insolera’s life.
Dr. Insolera’s passion is treating sleep apnea (snoring) disorders, treating facial pain patients with/without trauma and treating airway problems in children and adults, assuring patients a painless, good night’s sleep while staying on the cutting edge of delivering the best treatment possible to his patients.
Our people-first approach to dentistry, TMJ and other ailments makes us the ideal choice in Madison, Wisconsin. Contact us today to find out how we can help alleviate TMJ, TMD, tinnitus and related issues.